Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Time for a New Start

We have not been a family of 4 in, well, a little over 9 months.  However, the Kimball Family of 4 blog has lived on.  I was not sure what I wanted to change the name to.  I was really just stumped on several issues.  Several blogs I read use nicknames for their kids to keep it anonymous.  Anyone can stumble onto this blog and see the kids and figure out generally where we live and with our last name out there, I started wondering if I should worry.
So, I am going to use nicknames.  If you know the boys, it will be super easy to figure out which I am talking about. 
The oldest will be called BigBoy.
Middle child will be Curly.  (We call him "Boogie" in real life, but I didn't know if I could handle their nicknames all starting with the same letter.  Too close to real life! :) ha!)
The Babe will be BooBear. (We called his Baby Boo when I was pregnant, so this has become one of his real life nicknames!)

More updates coming soon.  Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment