Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Project Life-wk 50

Welcome to Project Life!  Week 50 .... I can hardly believe I have made it almost the entire year. 

Sunday, December 12 - BooBear looks so stinkin' cute in his new hat and mittens.  SO glad that it is finally getting cold around here!

Monday, Dec 13 - Those eyes!!!  I can not believe how old BigBoy looks these days!  He keeps reminding me his 6th birthday is in January.

Tuesday, Dec 14 - BooBear had his last day of Little Gym until the new year.  Ms. Katie is his favorite and he couldn't resist a few cuddles!

Wednesday, December 15 - We got out the LittlePeople nativity set.  The boys all had a great time playing with it.

Thursday, Dec 16 - What a day!  Today is our 10th wedding anniversary and it was Curly's class Christmas party.  Can 3-year-olds party or what???


Friday, Dec 17 - In less than 5 minutes, quite a mess can be made.  In case you were wondering.

Saturday, Dec 18 - We had Nana and Papa over for dinner with us and I used my uncle's Christmas dishes.  I am so blessed to have them and love that I have this reminder of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment