Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ironic? Yes. But I have a good excuse this time!

So, if you look at my last post (3 week ago!), resolution #1 says that I will blog more.  Yeah.  Fail!
My new computer is really the fail.  Long story short is that the hard drive in my 5-month old laptop went out.  Thankfully, the awesome tech guy at Stap1es was able to recover all my (un-backed-up) documents and pictures (namely from Christmas).  Today, I send it back to the manufacturer to replace it and make it good-as-new.  Hopefully, better than new.  In apprximately 3 more weeks.  It has been out of commission several weeks already.  UGH!!!
So, I pulled out my old laptop that is seriously limping along so that I can check email on something other than my ipod and cell phone. 

But, I had to jump on here to say
HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY BIGBOY!!!!!

I am so blessed that you made me a momma 6 years ago.  I am so blessed that you are our first-born son. 
You surprise me daily with all that you are learning at school.  Your report cards have been awesome. 
You are kind to your friends and truly striving to become a man of God. 
I am so proud of you for so many things, but most of all for your kind heart toward your brothers.  You love them fiercely and have become very protective of them when others are around.  (Of course you still fight all the time, but that is just part of being brothers, I suppose.) 
You have a new sense of justice and fairness that is sometimes frustrating, but I see you learnng to use it to fight for those that cannot fight for themselves. 
You love building with Legos and come straight in from school to build and have a little "alone time".
I have loved you more every day that you were 5 and now that you are 6, I can hardly wait to see what this year brings!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment