Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Project life - week 26 - Half way through!!


I cannot believe that we are half way through the year.
I really cannot believe that I have been able to keep up with this album.  I love having so many everyday moments captured.  I love how easy it is to keep up with this album! 

Sunday, June 27- I love love love the scene at our table. Three happy boys three four 5 times a day. :)



Monday, June 28 - BooBear has a virus that has caused him to break out all over.  Poor guy just feels miserable!


Tuesday, June 29 - As a third child, BooBear often sees life from the stroller.

Wednesday, June 30- BooBear has started throwing mini-fits.  He will start crying and put his head down on the floor.  Right now, it is funny.  In a few more months, probably not so much!

Saturday, July 3 - We did our annual trip to the Addis0n fireworks.  The boys loved it!!  They played in the rain, ate hot dogs and cookies, and enjoyed being with friends! There were too many great pics to choose just 1.

(I love this one - all the kids were in their pjs to watch the fireworks then to fall asleep on the drive home.  It is a very popular show and usually takes about an hour to get home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment