Monday, September 6, 2010

Long weekend

I have always appreciated a long weekend.  Now, I <3 a long weekend!!!
We are only 2 weeks into school and I am exhausted!
Two boys at 2 different schools with 2 different PTAs and meetings.
Plus, I still have that adorable almost-1-year-old with me at all times. 

And, with me at all times = on my hip or running around chasing him.
Have I mentioned that he is definitely over 20 lbs?

But, just because of the way schedules work out, BooBear is not going to a MDO or preschool of any kind this year.  I will miss a few hours of alone time, but since his birthday is early in the school year, he will have an extra year home before he starts school.  So, there is no rush on these things!

So, I am off to enjoy the extra day of the weekend!  YEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment