Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Project Life - week 41



Sunday, 10/10 - BooBear is determined to eat by himself these days.  But, the thing about this pic that makes me smile is that he is sitting with his feet crossed. 

Monday, 10/11 - "Mommy's Monster" ... so true :)

Tuesday, 10/12 - Curly painted a tie at school today. He proudly wore it around his neck the rest of the day!

Wednesday, 10/13 - I never posted a pic of the mostly-finished fort.  I am still looking for a slide that is long enough, but for now this is it.  The boys love it!

Thursday, 10/14 - A common sight in our yard - light saber fights.

Friday, 10/15 - I took Curly to the guy that cuts my hair today.  He needed a cut so badly but it is a little short for my taste.  Hoping it grows out soon!

Saturday, 10/16 -  E promised BigBoy a campout on the second story of the fort.  They made it outside until about midnight.  Stay tuned to next week to see what happened....!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures and your boys look so sweet. What a cool fort as well and a sleep over in it? Wow! I don't think I would have made it to midnight haha!!

    ReplyDelete